Author Topic: United Kingdom - Wildfowling.com  (Read 3046 times)

Meadowmucker

• NJWA Trustee
  • Administrator
United Kingdom - Wildfowling.com
« on: June 26, 2010, 07:19:19 PM »

Wildfowling.com - The Home of Wildfowling on the World Wide Web
WILDFOWLING.COM was designed and published on the internet to provide a service to UK wildfowlers and wildfowling associations.
Regards
John

josephgray

• Assignment Help
Re: United Kingdom - Wildfowling.com
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 04:54:29 AM »
Waterfowl hunting (also called wildfowling or waterfMany types of ducks and geese share the same habitat, have overlapping or identical hunting seasons, and are hunted using the same methods. Thus it is possible to take different species of waterfowl in the same outing.owl shooting in the UK) is the practice of hunting ducks, geese, or other waterfowl for food and sport. In many western countries, commercial waterfowl hunting is prohibited, and duck hunting is primarily an outdoor sporting activity.

Meadowmucker

• NJWA Trustee
  • Administrator
Re: United Kingdom - Wildfowling.com
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 02:41:28 PM »
Joseph - I have the pleasure to wildfowl several years with members of the Leichestershire Club.  Hunted on their priority waters (from pegs of course) and also up to Scotland to the Tay river Valley.  Pinks and Graylegs.  Shot my 1st Grayleg flighting on the Tay and have a picture in my gun room of close to 2000+ graylegs in a field outside Blairgowrie.  Here's a posed picture flighting in the face of a Northeaster off the North Sea at the Eden Estuary
Regards
John