Author Topic: Tidepool Wildfowling Products  (Read 4078 times)

Meadowmucker

• NJWA Trustee
  • Administrator
Tidepool Wildfowling Products
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »
Tidepool Wildfowling Products
My good friend, Kevin Wilcox is the owner of the 'Best' supplier of wildfowling products in the United Kingdom ... Take a look and see what the Brits use for wildfowling.

A little history: back around 1999 or 2000, I made a post on several British wildfowling websites ... 'Who wants to do a swap hunt?'  Kevin replied to me and I spent several delightful years hunting with Kevin and several other British wildfowlers.  We hunted together in Scotland's Tay River Valley for pink and gray footed geese.  In 2003, Kevin and Craig Horwell came to the US.  We hunted from the Twin Rivers to the Delaware Bay.  Kevin shot his 1st Snow Goose at Forsythe and being an author and photographer took many pictures that was a premiar article in the British Shooting Times magazine.  In addition, Kevin and Craig flighted a full bag of Atlantic Brant in Cape May and scaup on the Navisink River
I have great memories of our hunts together and the warm friendship of two excellent wildfowlers and retriever owners
Regards
John

webhostingjoin

Re: Tidepool Wildfowling Products
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 12:39:17 AM »
I have visit 1st time on your website and I really like all the information that you have put on your $1 domain registration blog post. Thanks for putting up great content on your site.