Author Topic: NJWA Members ... Electronic Newsletter  (Read 8550 times)

Meadowmucker

• NJWA Trustee
  • Administrator
NJWA Members ... Electronic Newsletter
« on: November 14, 2007, 11:09:47 PM »
Instead of receiving your NJWA Newsletter on paper mailed to your home ...
How many NJWA Members would desire to have their Newsletter sent to them electronically using Internet Technology?  Would look exactly like the paper version and also, pictures could be included in color.  Now they are black and white only!
Regards
John

Bukman

Re: NJWA Members ... Electronic Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 08:30:57 AM »
John, Suggestion............maybe edit the poll request to say that it would save NJWA a substantial amount of money that could be used elsewhere?? Ray

Charlie D

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »
I would like to actually recieve my newsletter.  I paid my dues last year, got a sticker in the mail and never heard from NJWA again ,,no newsletter.  Not sure if it is time to pay my dues or not,,nothing ever in the mail

SCHOOLS-OUT

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 08:15:21 AM »
eather way is ok with me.  :)

GJF

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 06:22:44 PM »
E-mail  is ok with me ! 

GJF

jerseywaterfowler

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 06:57:33 AM »
If it saves money, e-mail is fine.

ejmeny

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 02:20:54 PM »
Would appreciate passing this to the executive board.  I have been a Sponsor Member for many years and my son has been a Regular Member. I started being a sponsor when we ran the youth waterfowl clinic and then took a youth hunting.  Last year I did not realize my membership expired until June, 2009 and then after sending in the $75.00 the cards got screwed up with me getting a regular card and my son (age 28) getting a youth card together with the tacky hand written dates on the decals!
Today we both received the green Dinner Auction postcard with the expiration date of 2/1/10 printed on them.  I really want to support the organization since I believe in the volunteer work, but please send an expiration card a month before the membership expires so I can renew!!! I cannot keep track of all my organization expiration dates.  Also, get rid of the tacky dates on the decals. If the current date is needed for the ramps, perhaps putting the membership card on the dashboard, as NJ Fish and Game does for their ramps, would be a suitable alternate.
Has a newsletter been sent? Don't remember receiving one recently.
Emil Meny

RJ

• NJWA Trustee
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »
Emil,

Apologies on the newsletter. Ray Bukowski, Sr. passed on last year and there has been a delay on getting an edition out.

I'm a former Pres. of NJWA and I hav accepted the challange and you will be getting a newsletter before the end of June.

I wrote the Newsletter for about 7 years bak in the 1980's.  Gary and the Trustees have pulled me out of retirement and I'll be sending the Spring 2010 issue by Father's Day this month, and that will resume the quartly issses we all have come to exect.  I'm lining up artilces and other topics for  the Summer 2010 and Fall 2010 issues.

I'll verify you and your sons addresses at the trustee meeting on Wednesday.

RJ aka - Bob Creeden

RJ

• NJWA Trustee
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »
Th Spring 2010 Newsletter was mailed to all members of the Association on Friday, June 25, 2010.

NJWA members were advised to post their for sale items on the Waterfowler Yard Sale site in this issue.  It will expand their ability to reach a wider audience and be interactive with seller's and buyer's beyond the limited space available in the Newsletter.

Comments and suggestions on topics and iformation you need in the newsletter will be appreciated.  The next newsletter (Summer 2010) will mailed in August.

Leesajohnson

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 12:43:36 AM »
Good suggestion. It would be more effective to send an electronic newsletter. Thank you for your support.

salmankhan

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 01:07:43 AM »
I was looking for this, thank you for the suggest us and sharing this blog...and take a look at this site Latest Coupons  where you can get latest discount offers which can make your shopping cheaper.